Extension of USA Visa Validity

Any Kenyan national whose visa has expired or is about to expire should apply for an extension of stay by filling out forms I-539 & I-912.

Since form I-912 is a waiver of fee form  applicants should provide an explanation as to why they were unable to leave and submit relevant documents. Instructions can be found at