Nationals (Passport holders) of the following countries do not require visas to enter Kenya. click for details
Nationals (Passport holders) of the following countries require visas to enter Kenya. click for details
Nationals of following Countries, Classes and Categories Of Persons shall have their visa applications referred to the Director of Immigration Services, Nairobi for approval. click for details
Note: Exemption of visa fees for children under 16 years. Effective 1st February ,2016 children under 16 years of age accompanying their parent(s) to Kenya will be exempted from paying visa fees.
- Passport (not photocopy ) which is valid for at least six(6) months – To be submitted along with the application form.
- Completed visa application form duly signed.
- Copy of flight Itinerary / Letter from travel agent on company letterhead confirming booking.
- Two Passport size photos, 2 inches by 2 inches (NB: Computer generated pictures are not acceptable)
- Diplomatic, Official, Service and Courtesy visas will continue to be issued Gratis
- A self-addressed stamped return courier envelope for FedEx, Express Mail,Certified Mail or Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (UPS, Metered stamps and Regular mail envelopes are not acceptable).
- No Visa is required for persons on direct transit and will not be leaving the airport.
- Those traveling to Kenya with their pets must obtain pet permits
- Applicants who intend to conduct temporary business, trade or profession must apply for a special pass from the Director of Immigration Services in Nairobi
- Applicants seeking to undertake Internship/placement or academic research should liaise with their host
organizations, institutions or companies to make applications for the necessary pass to the Director of Immigration Services in Nairobi prior
to their engagements.