The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Washington DC invites applications from all suitable qualified persons for the positions of 2 (two) Drivers/Protocol Assistants. Successful applicants will be hired on fulltime two (2) year renewable contract.
The ideal person shall;
• Drive official Embassy vehicles,
• Carry out daily maintenance of Embassy vehicles including cleaning,
• Ensure regular scheduled maintenance of vehicles is adhered to,
• Assist in protocol duties
• Be required to report to duty on full-time basis,
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
• A minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent, Additional skills including Mechanical, Electrical or IT would be an added advantage.
• A valid Driver’s Licence.
• Evidence of clean driving record.
• Good knowledge of DC Metropolitan area.
• Certificate of good conduct or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills.
• Be in possession of a valid work authorization permit issued by U.S Government
Applications with relevant testimonials and contact details of two (2) referees to be submitted not later than March 27, 2020 and sent to;
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya
2249 R Street NW
Washington DC 20008
or email to: