The Republic of Kenya will, beginning September 22 2015 increase the validity of short term business/tourist visas for United States applicants.
Applications for the 5 year business/ tourist visas will be channeled through the Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Washington DC for processing at the Immigration headquarters in Nairobi.
The visa processing fee of $200 is to be paid on application.
Student visa applicants will first obtain entry visas from outside the country and thereafter apply for student’s pass whilst in the country.
- $200 Money order / Cashier’s cheque only Payable to Embassy of The Republic of Kenya.
- 2 (Two) Passport size pictures
- Application letter ( in duplicate)
- Duly filled visa application form – Download application
- Copy of bio-data page of the applicant’s passport
- An Invitation letter from the host person in Kenya (include copy of Kenyan ID or Kenyan Passport)
Note : Please DO NOT send your original passport. Once the visa is approved ,the applicant will be called to avail their original passport for visa issuance.