( PRINT , FILL AND MAIL THE APPLICATION FORM ALONG WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW )
Holders of Travel Documents and nationals of the following countries shall have their visa applications referred to the Director of Immigration Services, Nairobi for approval.
Democratic People's Republic of Korea(Formerly N. Korea)
- - No expedited services for referred visa applications.
- - Submit your application as provided for under visa requirements with all the necessary attachments
- Please note that the possession of a Kenyan Visa is not the final authority to enter Kenya. The immigration officer at the port of entry may deny entry if the visitor is unable to fulfil the immigration requirements and if the entry and presence of such a person in Kenya would be contrary to national interests, even if such a person is in possession of a valid visa for Kenya.
- - Valid Travel Document To Be Submitted Along With The Application
- - Completed (Filled in) Application Form duly signed.
- - Two Passport size photos ,2 inches by 2 inches (NB: Computer generated pictures are not acceptable)
- - A letter of Visa request from applicant.
- - An Invitation letter from the host ( Person in Kenya inviting the applicant).
- - A copy of Kenyan ID or Kenyan Passport of the host ( Person in Kenya inviting the applicant).
- - Two separate Cashiers Check or Money Order( Payable To Embassy of The Republic of Kenya) in the amounts of:
- US$50.00 (Refundable) for Visa Application Fee,
- US$10.00 (non-refundable)For Visa Processing fee for Single Entry into Kenya,
- - A copy of green card (permanent residency card)
- - A self addressed stamped envelope for the return of your passport (s). The envelope should have enough postage for: FedEx, Express Mail, Certified Mail or Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (NB: UPS, Metered stamps and Regular small mail envelope are not acceptable).
- Any application not meeting the above requirements will be considered INCOMPLETE and will remain unprocessed.
ALL CLIENTS ARE ADVISED TO SUBMIT ONLY THE EXACT AMOUNT OF THE OFFICIAL FEE FOR THE SERVICE REQUIRED IN THE FORM OF MONEY ORDER OR CASHIERS CHEQUE. NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHEQUES ARE ACCEPTED. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR APPLICATIONS MAILED TO THIS EMBASSY WITH AN AMOUNT WHICH IS OVER AND ABOVE THE INDICATED AMOUNT.
No Application will be processed without Money Order payable to Kenya Embassy.
- - A visa is required prior to entry into Kenya.
- - Visa applications for REFUGEE Travel Document Holders are received at the Embassy and forwarded to Department of Immigration Headquarters in Nairobi for processing.
- - The processing period varies from case to case. (Determined after receipt of application and supportive documentation for reason for travel)
- - Determination of delivery of mail to the Embassy should be done through the tracking system of the relevant mailing service used by the client and not through telephone enquiries at the Embassy.
- - Telephone queries must be made by the applicant only. Third party queries will not be reviewed.
- - There is no expedited service for visa applications for Travel Document holders.
- - A single journey visa is valid for three(3) months from the date of issue.
- - Requests for multiple journey visas must be applied for, in person, at the Department of Immigration Headquarters in Nairobi.