Importing a Canine or Feline Animal into Kenya
2. The pet’s name and sex
3. Copy of current health certificate/ vaccination record from the veterinery doctor.
4. Processing fee of $50 - Money order / Cashier's cheque only ( Payable to Embassy of The Republic of Kenya)
5. A copy of pet owner’s passport (Bio-data page only of your passport - This is the page with your picture and information)
6. License for pets required
7. A self addressed stamped envelope for the return of your documents.The envelope should have enough postage for: FedEx, Express Mail, Certified Mail or Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (NB: Regular mail envelope are not acceptable)