PART-TIME POSITION FOR INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT
The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Washington, D.C. wishes to recruit an Information and Communication Assistant. This is a part-time engagement for an individual with good communication and social media skills.
The individual we are seeking to recruit shall carry out the following assignments:-
• Review, update, and operationalize the Embassy's social media strategy, and plan.
• Review and update the Kenya Embassy website, and ensure the Embassy maintains an active and effective website.
• Develop a comprehensive database of key Embassy stakeholders and contacts in Washington, D.C., and the US.
The following qualifications and skills apply:-
• A post-graduate level education in Communication, Journalism or Public Affairs.
• Experience in social media management.
• Web content management skills.
• Events management experience.
• Demonstrated skills in quantitative analysis and report writing.
Please send an application letter and CV to email@example.com to reach the Embassy no later than January 7, 2013.