JOB VACANCY: TEMPORARY DRIVER / PROTOCOL ASSISTANT
The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Washington DC invites applications from all suitably qualified persons for the position of Temporary Driver/Protocol Assistant
The ideal person shall;
• Drive official Embassy vehicles;
• Carry out daily maintenance of Embassy vehicles including cleaning;
• Ensure regular scheduled maintenance of vehicle is adhered to;
• Assist in protocol duties;
• Be required to report to duty on full-time basis.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
• Valid U.S. work permit.
• A minimum of High school diploma or equivalent. Additional skills including Mechanical, electrical or IT would be an added advantage.
• A valid Driver’s License.
• Evidence of clean driving record.
• Good knowledge of DC metropolitan area.
• Certificate of good conduct or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills.
Applications with relevant testimonials and contact details of two (2) referees to be sent to:
The Head of Chancery
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya
2249 R Street NW
Washington DC 20008
or email to: